When going on holiday many people place a great deal of importance on being able to relax and unwind. However, finding a place that offers tranquillity and relaxation away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life is not that easy nowadays. Once you are getting away and spending money you would want to find the perfect holiday location, and to experience the ultimate getaway there is no place like El Nido, Palawan. Many describe it as being like heaven on earth and I absolutely agree with this.
El Nido is a small town located in the north of Palawan. As it is about 230km away from the capital of Palawan, it is best to travel there by plane. You will be able to book relatively cheap flight tickets either from Puerto Princesa or from Manila. Otherwise, you may wish to hire a van and set off to El Nido from the airport in Palawan. However, since this is a very off road and bumpy ride which could take about 7 hours, many prefer a plane ride which is definitely more convenient and comfortable. Considering all this, most people book a flight on a small plane, which despite not being among the most cheap flight tickets, it will definitely make up for an otherwise long and rather hard road trip.
Apart from the fact that it might be a bit difficult to get there, El Nido is simply a wonderful place to spend a perfect vacation at! Let’s see why:
– The perfect setting for those who love lagoons, sand and palm trees. This type of environment is what many people look forward to when they want a relaxed vacation and El Nido surely excels in this regard. The natural beauty of this place is simply too hard to describe well enough in words. It is literally a tropical paradise.
– Many beaches to choose from – if you are the kind of person who loves beaches, then there is no place better than El Nido. There are so many beaches to enjoy here, such as Starfish Beach where you should be able to see enormous bright blue starfish, Corong Corong Beach and Nacpan Beach. There are several other secluded beaches which you can have all to yourself too.
– Amazing views and breath-taking scenery – If you truly love nature, then El Nido is ideal for you. The beaches are simply gorgeous and there is nothing more relaxing than lounging on the beach or going on a boat ride. There are plenty of boat and kayak tours organized and one may also opt for a private boat tour, especially if you want it to be more romantic! Considering all this there is no doubt that El Nido is simply the ideal holiday location for honeymooners or couples who want to have a once in a lifetime vacation.
– There are various small hotels as well as resorts that offer good accommodation options. Prices are not that high considering the beautiful location. There are even over –water bungalows!
– There are plenty of incredible locations where you can engage in water sports, such as snorkelling, diving and of course, swimming.
– If you every wanted to go to a place where you can get to experience the wonder of having a beach all to yourself, or the possibility of visiting hidden caves or secret beaches, then El Nido is the place to be! With white sandy beaches, palm trees, and sparkling clear waters, El Nido is quite like a place one gets to see on a postcard!
I am quite sure that if you book a vacation in El Nido, you will be able to better understand why it is truly an exceptional place. Fabulous views, picturesque beaches and true natural beauty anywhere you go – El Nido is indeed a rare place. You may have visited places where the beaches were beautiful but I can guarantee that the ones in El Nido surpass them. So if you want a truly relaxing and memorable vacation in a place that is truly like heaven on earth, I strongly recommend booking your next holiday in El Nido!