Great news for the travelers out there. Plan your holidays to and around the Philippines. I am sure you will find a perfect deals to suit your taste and budget. President Benigno Aquino III has declared 18 non-working holidays for 2014 and 15 of which fall on weekdays. Islamic holidays however will be announced soon.
Philippines definitely boasts a lot of spectacular destinations. Various landmarks that offers you more than what you could imagine. Finding the most extremely beautiful beach destinations, mountains, resorts and a wide variety of culinary treasures.
If you are looking for a perfect holidays to the Philippines, the 7107 islands of the Philippines are the great places to explore. Philippines has a lot of tropical beaches and the famous Philippine landmarks are up for grabs. Name it, the islands of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao are the perfect places to unwind where excellent white sandy beaches, luxury hotels and the greatest culinary adventures around the world can be found.
Sibang beach in Calayan is one of the most picturesque white sandy beaches of Cagayan Province.
Under Proclamation No. 655, the regular and special non-working holidays for next year include:
- January 1 (Wednesday) – New Year’s Day
- January 31 (Friday) – Chinese New Year
- February 25 (Tuesday) – People Power Anniversary
- April 9 (Wednesday) – Araw ng Kagitingan
- April 17 (Thursday) – Maundy Thursday
- April 18 (Friday) – Good Friday
- April 19 (Saturday) – Black Saturday
- May 1 (Thursday) – Labor Day
- June 12 (Thursday) – Independence Day
- August 21 (Thursday) – Ninoy Aquino Day
- August 25 (Monday) – National Heroes Day
- November 1 (Saturday) – All Saints Day
- November 30 (Sunday) – Bonifacio Day
- December 24 (Wednesday) – Christmas Eve
- December 25 (Thursday) – Christmas Day
- December 26 (Friday) – Day after Christmas
- December 30 (Tuesday) – Rizal Day
- December 31 (Wednesday) – New Year’s Eve
The proclamation added that the Islamic feasts of Eid’l Fitr and Eidul Adha may also be declared national holidays, proclamations for which will be issued after the dates have been determined.