Getting older means potentially having more time to see the world. That’s a great perk of growing up isn’t it? But while a weeklong holiday is relaxing and rejuvenating, it can also take a toll on your body. I bet you will agree with me that routine changes jumps up levels of stress hormones, which can totally damage your immune system, disrupt your health and eventually ruin your special holidays.
There’s a considerable price you need to pay for every time you go away.
But wait, “The good news” is if you carefully plan for everything you can avoid the most common health pitfalls a common travelers face.
Imagine you’re on a perfect summer holiday and feeling you have won a lottery. Suddenly, you’re feeling kind of like the smallest denomination note of the currency of your Paypal or debit card account. Recently I embarked on a long journey to visit Calayan Island in Cagayan and I did not get enough sleep, take enough water and vitamins sooner I ended up feeling so tired and got stressed. I have come to realize that when you aren’t getting enough of certain vitamins in your body, your body structure will malfunction and cannot work at all. Similarly, if your hair suddenly starts falling out or eyes become weak perhaps your body may be lacking of nutrients and vitamins.
NOTE: When your body is fighting off sickness, it’s actually your white blood cells, your body’s soldiers that do the fighting. Dosing up on Vitamin C has been the common practice in boosting immunity but it’s not enough to strengthen your white blood cells.
For the maintenance of overall good health and body functions one must take vitamins.
Your white blood cells need multiple nutrients like Zinc, Vitamins A, C & E to be strong enough to efficiently do its job in beating the germs and viruses, which can make you sick.
No matter how much Vitamin C you take, it will play that same role. Also, our body can absorb and use only up to 400mg of Vitamin C. Any more than that is urinated – that’s expensive urine. Taking 500mg of Vitamin C is enough to ensure that we’re able to absorb just what we need.
WHAT ABOUT CONZACE?
Conzace has a formula to make stronger white blood cells which means stronger immunity.
· Vitamin C develops white blood cells (500mg).
· Vitamins A & E intensify the protection of these white blood cells (100 IU of Vitamin E).
· Zinc multiplies white blood cells so that we can have the right number of white cells to defend us against sickness. Conzace has higher Zinc than other popular vitamins in the Phils. (25mg Zinc).
YOU MIGHT WANT TO TRY THIS:
· Search ‘white blood cells’ online and you can find out the truth about immunity.
· Try Conzace in the morning or night. Those who take it at night have said that they experience the benefit of having a good sleep. But don’t take Conzace on an empty stomach (taking it even 2 hours after eating is alright though).
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT CONZACE:
· All nutrients in Conzace have antioxidant properties.
· Conzace SRP is P12.40. It’s available in Mercury, Watson’s and other drugstores.
· It’s the #1 Prescribed multivitamin for Heavy Duty Immunity. It’s been prescribed by doctors for years.
· Format: soft gel capsule
· Talk to Conzace thru www.facebook.com/conzace
But I am now strong willed and determined not to succumb and get sick for days in such a remote destination. I make sure to always rehydrated by drinking enough water and taking enough vitamins. I realized the value of “self-management” via a proper traveller’s medical kit when stress, fatigue on the road strikes. You may never need to use such medical kit but it can keep a wanderlust out of the hospital and save you lots of cash from your piggy bank.
I hate stress. When we come accross stress, the natural balance of our well being is affected in different ways we could never imagine. Fatigue and stress take a massive toll on the immune system so it would be better to always find ways to bring the body back into balance. Keeping balanced, prayer, exercise, eat the right food, vitamins and yoga are all great ways of taking care of yourself and keeping stress levels low.
If you think you’re not going to get sick on the road then you better think twice.
Spread the word!