Plan your trip of a lifetime experience in Malaysia: Discover amazing attractions in Malaysia, where to go and what to eat in Malaysia with Juanderfulpinoy.com. Read our Malaysia promo, budget, itineraries, things to do, places to stay in Malaysia.
Malaysia offers a great deal to visitors. It is unique in every way as you can find cityscapes with lots of activity, as well as lovely beaches, national parks and islands.
Cultural diversity makes Malaysia unique too as there are numerous ethnic groups with their respective languages and cultural practices.
Malaysia is also known for its ancient rainforests as well as for its wildlife still living in their natural habitats.
SHANGHAI, April 9, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Trip.com Group, a worldwide leading online travel services provider, has to date donated a[…]
Looking for a place to travel with a tight budget? Then, find the cheap stuff you might need, pack your[…]
After Borawan Island, we did not waste our time and also visited another famous beach in Padre Burgos. The Dampalitan[…]
If you are looking for a great summer getaway where you can relax, unwind and have lots of fun in[…]
Caramoan Islands Every place you travel to is going to have its unique features. However not every place can be[…]
THE OLD STONE CHURCH OF PARACALE We found ourselves on the road again ready for an island hopping adventure. A[…]
Where to next?
- Epic journey of Asian elephant family
- 3-Day Sands Shopping Carnival Now Open at Cotai Expo – Free Admission
- The 7th Hunhe River Bank Symphony Festival Kicked Off
- Xinhua Silk Road: Huanjiang Maonan Autonomous County in S. China eyes traditional ethnic culture, tourism resources to build int’l tourist city
- Cosm Companies Evans & Sutherland & Spitz, Inc. Help Power Experience At The New Shanghai Astronomy Museum With Industry Leading Technology, Design, And Engineering Expertise