Travel to Mindanao cities and provinces and have an awesome adventure getaway!
Mindanao or still popularly called as Southern Philippines, is the second biggest island in the Philippines.
Agusan del Norte | Camiguin | Compostela Valley | Davao | Davao del Norte | Lanao del Norte | Misamis Oriental | South Cotabato | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Zamboanga Peninsula
Top blogs and guides
Junction Hostel Manila is a busy city. However, you can be within close proximity to its hustle and bustle, but[…]
Angono is often referred to as the Art Capital in the Philippines. This is due to the fact that artistic[…]
Don Bosco Batulao – Chapel on the Hill Of all the churches I have ever visited, the one in[…]
Many people place importance on comfort when they choose a hotel. And there is no denying that comfort has been[…]
Kruhay! Katahum Kang Antique! These words are completely stuck in my head the whole time. I was looking at those[…]
Discover more places
- BABUYAN ISLAND ATTRACTIONS: WHAT TO DO AND SUGGESTED PLACES TO VISIT IN CALAYAN
- Cebu Pacific Promo Alert for March to June 2020 as Low as P199
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Cebu Pacific Announces Fiesta Fun Fest Sale As Low As P99 Base Fare
- Cebu Pacific airline promo for as low as Php 249 base fare