LA bucket list
A trip to Los Angeles can indeed be a memorable one. However, besides going to some of the most popular attractions, and making sure that you stay in one of the most reputable Los Angeles rental homes, we suggest you read this LA bucket list while you are planning your trip. While doing so, you will also be able to choose Los Angeles rental homes which are located within close proximity to these attractions so that you will not have to spend a lot of time travelling from one attraction to another. By carefully planning your stay at certain Los Angeles properties you will be able to spend more time in each location as well as spend less time and money on travelling.
Good news travelers! If you are always on the look out for Cebu Pacific plane ticket promo, the Piso Fare[…]
It’s time to arrange and plan your summer adventure this year because Cebu Pacific is offering cheap flights for the months[…]
The Philippine Airlines (PAL) will offer one way economic domestic flight tickets starting P20 and a round-trip economy international flight[…]
• 4th of July fireworks – the best time to visit LA is on the 4th of July as you will be able to savour the awesome fireworks and festivities. If you will be there at this time of year make sure to choose from Los Angeles rental homes or hotels where you will be able to watch the fireworks on the hotel’s rooftop. The Hotel Erwin, for instance, is an ideal choice, as you will be able to see the beachside displays perfectly.
• The Magic Castle – this is a truly iconic place in LA where you will be able to experience magic in its real beauty. Here there are some of the world’s greatest magicians, and one of your Los Angeles hotels could well be the Magic Castle Hotel which is right next door to the castle.
• The Beverly Hills Hotel – this is one of the best Los Angeles properties in various respects, particularly when it comes to savouring food and drink at the Fountain Coffee Room.
• Olvera Street shopping trip – if you love unique shopping sprees you cannot miss Olvera St.
• Enjoy the Venice canals – ideally by paddleboard!
• The Santa Monica pier – there is a lot to enjoy here, including an amusement park, an aquarium and various free concerts during the summer months.
• Grand Central Market – you could easily spend several hours here as there are so many options to savor, including Sticky Rice and Eggslut.
• The Glass Slide – going 1000ft above the city will surely give you one of the best panoramas ever. The Glass slide that is attached to the US Bank Tower can give you this wondrous experience.
• LA River – you enjoy this river even more if you go by kayak!
• Visit Catalina – ideal for zip-lining, adventure boating and various other fun stuff.
• Malibu – especially to have a great seafood dish!
• Hollywood Bowl – a show here can prove to be very affordable and yet extremely memorable.
• Go Downtown – there is a great deal to enjoy Downtown, especially if you love nightlife as there are countless bars to choose from.
• Griffith Observatory – very interesting place especially if you love science.
• Walt Disney Concert Hall – this is one of LA’s most iconic buildings especially since it has such a unique interior design. A must-see and it is free!
• Check out a free TV show taping – you might be able to be part of a free TV show taping while in LA as there are so many taking place in town! You could end up being a contestant or simply enjoy the atmosphere and the experience.
• Muscle Beach – an interesting experience particularly for those who like to work out.
• LACMA, MOCA and other renowned museums – such museums can be visited for free at the end of January.
• Eastside band shows bonanza – you will be able to enjoy various band shows for free in venues like Echo Park and Silver Lake. These are generally held on Mondays.
• A canyon drive – a memorable experience and a very adventurous one too, while making the most of the views all around.
• Watch a movie – LA is one of the best places where you can watch a movie as there are various palatial movie theatres in this city. So you should make it a point to go for a movie here.
• Japanese Garden – this is a wonderful haven in LA and a must-see for nature lovers. You will feel as if you are in Japan! Nicely laid out and maintained, this is a really cute garden with a banzai collection, a teahouse and a koi pond among others.
• Dodger Stadium – where you can savour one or more Dodger Dogs and peanuts.
• Runyon Canyon – another great place which can offer you an interesting experience.
• Getty Center – beautiful garden, great views, and various free shows available here too!
• The Museum of Jurassic Technology – various exhibits which will remain imprinted on your mind here! And if you love this kind of exhibits you just cannot miss this museum, which is unique and quite weird too.
• The Doo Dah Parade – a very interesting parade which will most probably remain in your memories forever.
• A Lakers playoff game
• A secret dinner at one of the secret supper clubs available in LA.
• Tacos in East LA
• Check out the epic wall of celebrities
• Hollywood Forever Cemetery – a very unusual gravesite as well as a place where annual outdoor movie screenings are often organized.
• Visit a legal distillery – complete with tastings.
• Lucha VaVOOM – absurd but entertaining, this Mexican wrestling show is really interesting.
• Visit a dive bar.
If you are visiting Los Angeles, you just need to go include as many attractions from this list because these are indeed some of the top attractions in this city. As quirky as they may seem, you will surely make your LA trip more memorable by checking out these locations. The following places are indeed a must-see, and we strongly recommend that you include them in your upcoming LA trip so as to make it as unique as can be!
After seeing the Bitukang Manok road, or Eme Road, Zigzag Road which can be found in the middle of the[…]
Traveling is something that everyone should be doing more often. It is an activity where we get to know ourselves[…]
The term I used from the previous post ‘conquering’ was completely unfamiliar to me. Am I really conquering myself too?[…]
I always write in a gratitude journal everyday as much as possible. I must say I am more calm and[…]
Majayjay is located at the foot of Mount Banahaw which stands 1000 feet above sea level and 4th class municipality[…]