Start your next trip in Tagaytay. See travel destinations, guides, & travel tips on Juanderfulpinoy.com.
Tagaytay is a holiday town situated south of the capital Manila. It is on the island of Luzon. Tagaytay City sits on a ridge right above the Taal Volcano Island. Many tourists who visit Manila go to check out Tagaytay as it is so close by and so unique in its own way. There are various attractions worth visiting in Tagaytay such as the Picnic Grove, Paradizoo, the Summit Ridge Promenade and Peoples Park in the Sky.
See more blogs & travel guides
– Visit Kyoto virtually and find products from Kyoto – KYOTO, Japan, Jan. 27, 2021 / — In response to[…]
Manila, Philippines– Though 2020 has been a challenging year for the entire outdoor advertising, 2021 is beginning to create a[…]
A lot of people travel to the Philippines or nature, and it’s easy to understand why. The country is speckled[…]
BORACAY TRAVEL GUIDE FOR FIRST TIME VISITORS Bоrасау Island іѕ оnе оf thе most lоvеd іѕlаnd bеасhеѕ іn thе Phіlірріnеѕ.[…]
This stone church in Malolos Bulacan was constructed in 1871-1978. This stone church was built to replace the old one[…]
See more places
- XTREME APPLIANCES: Let’s Show Our Love To our Hard Working Moms
- Is Toronto a Safe City to Live In?
- Sanya Boosts Tourism and Consumption as First China International Consumer Products Expo Held in Hainan
- Next-gen gaming: Lenovo Legion 2021 product lineup reveal
- TCP Group attends the first CICPE, contributing to the development of the Hainan Free Trade Port