Start your next trip in Tagaytay. See travel destinations, guides, & travel tips on Juanderfulpinoy.com.
Tagaytay is a holiday town situated south of the capital Manila. It is on the island of Luzon. Tagaytay City sits on a ridge right above the Taal Volcano Island. Many tourists who visit Manila go to check out Tagaytay as it is so close by and so unique in its own way. There are various attractions worth visiting in Tagaytay such as the Picnic Grove, Paradizoo, the Summit Ridge Promenade and Peoples Park in the Sky.
See more blogs & travel guides
Tagaytay is still the go-to place for people who want a quick escape from Manila. Here are the reasons why.[…]
Not everyone has heard of Batangas, but it’s about time that it got on the map in regards to the[…]
Crimson Hotel Alabang Luxury and chicness is what this hotel is all about. I wanted to make this clear right from[…]
There is no doubt that it’s more fun in the Philippines. When it comes to pristine white beaches, enthusiastic surfing[…]
See more places
- Epic journey of Asian elephant family
- 3-Day Sands Shopping Carnival Now Open at Cotai Expo – Free Admission
- The 7th Hunhe River Bank Symphony Festival Kicked Off
- Xinhua Silk Road: Huanjiang Maonan Autonomous County in S. China eyes traditional ethnic culture, tourism resources to build int’l tourist city
- Cosm Companies Evans & Sutherland & Spitz, Inc. Help Power Experience At The New Shanghai Astronomy Museum With Industry Leading Technology, Design, And Engineering Expertise