Start your next trip in Tagaytay. See travel destinations, guides, & travel tips on Juanderfulpinoy.com.
Tagaytay is a holiday town situated south of the capital Manila. It is on the island of Luzon. Tagaytay City sits on a ridge right above the Taal Volcano Island. Many tourists who visit Manila go to check out Tagaytay as it is so close by and so unique in its own way. There are various attractions worth visiting in Tagaytay such as the Picnic Grove, Paradizoo, the Summit Ridge Promenade and Peoples Park in the Sky.
See more blogs & travel guides
If you are looking for a great summer getaway where you can relax, unwind and have lots of fun in[…]
NAIA or Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 3 is located close the the main Commercial Business Districts of Manila. I[…]
Im dealing with my outside world lately . I was able to fix my room. Practically they’re all cleaned up.[…]
Madison 101 hotel If you have been looking for cheap hotels in Manila, which still offer a high quality service,[…]
One may argue that there is something worth seeing wherever one goes, and this may hold some truth. But what[…]
See more places
- What Should You Know about Going on a Liveaboard?
- Passport Technology Inc. and Automated Systems America Inc. Combine to Form Leading Gaming Payments Technology Company
- GLOW SHENZHEN 2020 opens: an exploration of art by the Chinese “city of technology”
- Malaysia Airlines Launches New Online Shopping Platform by Enrich, Powered by RebateMango
- COVID-19 has Changed the Trend of Chinese New Year’s Eve Dinner in Taiwan