Start your next trip in Tagaytay. See travel destinations, guides, & travel tips on Juanderfulpinoy.com.
Tagaytay is a holiday town situated south of the capital Manila. It is on the island of Luzon. Tagaytay City sits on a ridge right above the Taal Volcano Island. Many tourists who visit Manila go to check out Tagaytay as it is so close by and so unique in its own way. There are various attractions worth visiting in Tagaytay such as the Picnic Grove, Paradizoo, the Summit Ridge Promenade and Peoples Park in the Sky.
See more blogs & travel guides
Junction Hostel Manila is a busy city. However, you can be within close proximity to its hustle and bustle, but[…]
Craving to appease your wanderlust but already low on budget? Don’t fret! Don’t let money stop you from traveling and[…]
One of the most important things to experience while you are traveling is the food of the place. Every place[…]
If you enjoy Singaporean food then you should definitely pay a visit to the Bugis Singaporean Street Food. Located along[…]
Sea Cocoon Hotel Review If you are looking for a truly memorable and relaxing vacation, there is no doubt that[…]
See more places
- Van Don International Airport Welcomes the Return of Thousands of Expatriates and Overseas Students
- Trip.com Group expands scope of 1 million surgical mask donation initiative
- Ariel has lauched a series of high-quality products including formulas with Lactoferrin and integrated nutrition technology into daily life
- Yum China to Report First Quarter 2020 Financial Results on April 28, 2020
- TikTok Partners With Arnold Schwarzenegger’s After-School All-Stars to Provide Food and Resources for Families Impacted by COVID-19